IMCL ________________________________ CCPA ______________________________

Socialize

Angel Pitcher Tyler Skaggs Died of Alcohol and Fentanyl Ingestion

Angels pitcher Tyler Skaggs had the opioids fentanyl and oxycodone along with alcohol in his system when he was found dead in his Texas hotel room July 1, according to a toxicology report that will be released Friday by the Tarrant County medical examiner’s office.

Comments

comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of