HMG-CN Will Unveil Knott’s Scary Farm 2015 Haunted Attractions Wed. Aug. 26 While at Announcement Event
Note: This event is invite only, Hews Media Group-Community News will be there streaming live, posting on Facebook, and tweeting out the new haunted attractions and mazes.
By Brian Hews
The famed and largest, most haunting Halloween experience in Southern California, Knott’s Scary Farm, will unveil BIG news for its 43rd annual Scary Farm season during the 3rd annual announcement event Wed. Aug 26, 2015 starting at 8 PM.
In 2015, the world-renowned event will feature new menacing mazes, sinister shows and spectacular interactive experiences.
The following individuals will be present:
- Lara Hanneman, Director of Entertainment Production – Knott’s Scary Farm
- Julie Owens, Director of Park Shows – Knott’s Scary Farm Live Shows
- Jon Cooke, Design Specialist – Knott’s Scary Farm Maze Designer
- Timothy “Gus” Krueger, Design Specialist – Knott’s Scary Farm Maze Designer
- Daniel Miller, Design Specialist – Knott’s Scary Farm Maze Designer
- Tim Barham, Manager of Wardrobe and Makeup Design – Knott’s Scary Farm
- Jeff Shadic, Manager of Park Décor- Knott’s Scary Farm Park Décor
- Jeff Tucker, Supervisor of Park Shows – Announcement Event Emcee
Powered by Facebook Comments